SCO-15: Much more than a stripped lower receiver
The SCO-15, SilencerCo’s own AR15 lower, has been attracting attention since it first launched. More than just a stripped lower receiver with a SilencerCo logo on it, the SCO-15 has proven remarkably popular with AR-rifle and -pistol builders.
But good as it was, it has now been improved.
SiCo Stripped Lower Receiver Lowdown
The SilencerCo AR-15 lower receiver is a stripped lower machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum. The precision built lower is Type III hardcoat anodized for improved corrosion resistance and greater durability.
Its design includes a proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch, integrated enlarged trigger guard, and ambidextrous multi-position QD sling cups as well as various other features.
The SCO15 is more than a stripped lower with a SilencerCo logo on it.
With the SilencerCo billet AR-15 lower, you get the materials, finish, and features you want and need to complete your dream AR-15 build. We’ve shown why you should use a suppressor; now you’ll learn why you should use a SCO15 receiver – and other SilencerCo gun parts as well.
SCO15 Lower Receiver
Features of the stripped lower
(Finished rifles may be different.)
• Integral ambidextrous anti-rotation QD sling cups at rear of receiver
• Proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch/release (included)
• Enlarged integral trigger guard
• Flared magazine well
• Designed for use with standard MilSPec lower parts kits and buffer assembly
• 45 to 90 degree fire selector window for short throw fire selectors
• Rear tensioner bolt hole (bolt not included)
• Machined in-house by SilencerCo out of 7075 billet aluminum
SCO15 Tech Specs
Description: Billet AR15 Lower Receiver
Material: 7075 Aluminum
Finish: Type III Hard Anodize
→ You might also like: Mounting an ASR Muzzle Device to your AR