The Omega K is a lightweight and compact suppressor with impressive sound reduction capability while still being full-auto rated for both 9mm and .300 BLK subsonic and supersonic ammunition (up to .45 ACP for 45K). Its simple, yet robust tubeless construction consisting of stainless steel and Cobalt 6 makes it an attractive pistol suppressor for a wide range of potential end users including hobbyist shooters and those in Law Enforcement and Military occupations.
Upon release, the Omega 9K was instantly recognized for its compact, rugged design as an ideal suppressor for many common subgun platforms such as the MPX, AR-9, and MP5 clones. Its popularity later led to the introduction of its slightly larger sibling, the Omega 45K. The Omega 45K shares all the same design features of the Omega 9K, while accommodating the .45 ACP round. With its compact size, light weight and impressive sound reduction quality, the Omega K is the epitome of pistol suppressor performance.
Remember! Pistol silencers don’t include a piston, which is required for operation. Pistons must be ordered separately. Pistons are interchangeable for Osprey Series, Octane Series, Omega K Series, Omega 36M and Hybrid 46.
Omega K Fact Sheet
- Category: Pistol
- Compatible Accessories: Alpha, ASR, piston, & 3-lug
- Caliber: Omega 9K: 9MM & .300 BLK / Omega 45K: 9MM to .45 ACP & 10MM, .300 BLK
- Weight: Omega 9K: 7.3 oz. / Omega 45K: 10.1 oz.
- Length: Omega 9K: 4.54” / Omega 45K: 6.37”
- Diameter: 1.48″
- Materials: Omega 9K: Cobalt 6 & 17 – 4 SS / Omega 45K: 17 – 4 SS
- Best Features: Lightweight and compact, handles .300 BLK (both subsonic and supersonic)
- Ships With: 5/8×24 Alpha Direct Thread Mount, spring retainer and spring (for use with piston, not included), and manual, and 3-Lug Tool