Gift Card Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of the SilencerCo electronic gift card. Under these terms and conditions, “we” and “us” mean SilencerCo [Inc.], and “you” means the recipient of the SilencerCo electronic gift card.
- General – SilencerCo gift cards are issued in electronic format only. No physical card or certificate is available. SilencerCo gift cards may not be used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, promotional or commercial purposes, including to facilitate the resale of SilencerCo goods. SilencerCo gift cards are not debit cards or stored value cards and may not be reloaded, assigned or transferred. By using a SilencerCo gift card you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Redemption – SilencerCo gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of goods on the SilencerCo.com webstore. SilencerCo gift cards are not redeemable for cash and may not be used to purchase other gift cards. If a purchase exceeds your gift card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
- Fees – SilencerCo gift cards are not subject to any fees.
- Expiration – SilencerCo gift cards do not expire.
- Returns – SilencerCo gift cards may not be returned or cancelled.
- Lost/Stolen Cards – Treat your SilencerCo gift card like cash. We are not responsible if any gift card or lost or stolen, or if the SilencerCo gift card is used without your permission. SilencerCo is not responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any gift card.
- Balance Information – You may obtain your SilencerCo gift card balance at https://silencerco.com/check-gift-card-balance.
- Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time with adequate written notice published on our website or other appropriate public location.
- We are located in the state of Utah. These terms and conditions are subject solely to the laws of Utah and federal law.