CAREERS AT SILENCERCO
Born and bred in the land of the free. SilencerCo started life when two men in a garage machined, welded, and shaped their dreams into reality. With one core belief: guns don’t have to be loud.
We care about our employees. We care about each suppressor leaving our facility. We care about our shooters and their hearing. We care about our role in the american economy.
Please check our open positions below. Your application will be forwarded to the hiring manager for that position. If you don’t see a position that interests you, apply for our general application to let us know how you can make a difference at SilencerCo.
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
Key responsibilities, duties, functions:
– Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
– Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
– Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment methods, certification process, formulas, or measuring instruments required.
– Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grads or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
– Process parts through production floor
– Problem solve with coworkers to correct problems that arise in shop
– Process analysis
– CMM and Keyence operation
– Help with NCR process
Required skills, certifications, qualifications, etc.:
– Mathematics – Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, statistics, and their applications.
– Quality Control Analysis – Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
– Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying
– Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
– Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
– Communication – Talking to others to convey information effectively. The ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
– Near Vision – The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
– Flexibility of Closure – The ability to identify or detect a known pattern (a figure, object, word, or sound) that is hidden in other distracting material.
– Problem Sensitivity – The ability to identify or detect a known pattern (a figure, object, word, or sound) that is hidden in other distracting material.
– Problem Sensitivity – The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, or only recognizing there is a problem.
– Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
– High School and/or Equivalent
If we sound proud, it’s because we are. We are the hunters, scientists, nomads, engineers, and explorers that create what others can’t even dream of. Our headquarters sits in West Valley City, Utah, founded in 2008. SilencerCo offers a fully competitive benefits package which includes;
– Competitive salary and 401(K)
– HSA program
– Medical, dental, and vision
– 100% paid basic life policy
– Voluntary life policy
– Accident and critical illness insurance
– Paid time off
– Dog friendly environment
– Industry discounts
We work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion, age or background, can do their best work.