CAREERS AT SILENCERCO
Born and bred in the land of the free. SilencerCo started life when two men in a garage machined, welded, and shaped their dreams into reality. With one core belief: guns don’t have to be loud.
We care about our employees. We care about each suppressor leaving our facility. We care about our shooters and their hearing. We care about our role in the american economy.
Please check our open positions below. Your application will be forwarded to the hiring manager for that position. If you don’t see a position that interests you, apply for our general application to let us know how you can make a difference at SilencerCo.
VIDEO PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
We are looking for a Video Production Assistant. Get hands-on time behind the camera and edit the final projects in Premiere Pro CC. Work in an exciting environment free from corporate restraints as well as opportunities to learn other skills such as motion graphics, audio capture, photo editing, etc.
1) Key Responsibilities, duties, and essential functions:
- Operate video cameras such as the Canon C300 and Canon 5DMKIII
- Editing in a nonlinear editing program such as Premiere Pro CC
- Assisting on video shoots to help set up and break down sets.
- Organize and maintain digital assets across multiple storage devices.
2) Required skills, certifications, qualifications, etc.
- Nonlinear editing (Premiere Pro CC)
- Camera operation and a basic understanding of ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture.
- Willingness to learn and expand skills when necessary.
- Will frequently lift 25-50 pounds of equipment.
- Will occasionally use a ladder.
SilencerCo holds a unique Culture, with many benefits and perks! We lead the firearms suppressor industry and work hard to find highly motivated, performance-driven, innovative employees. A few of our great perks are; industry discounts, on-site gym, monthly company BBQs, dog-friendly environment, concealed carry classes, and this is just naming a few!
Traditional Benefits -
- Competitive salary, and 401(K)
- Medical, dental, and vision
- HSA and FSA programs
- 100% paid basic life insurance
- Paid time off, with 8 paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Voluntary Products; voluntary life and AD&D, Identity theft protection, short term, and long term disability, telehealth, hospital indemnity, auto, and home insurance
Why we do what we do -
We love silencers. We believe in saving hearing, reducing recoil, and maintaining situational awareness while shooting and hunting to create a more enjoyable experience. We ultimately question why shooting has to be loud. We never build a “me too” product. We never settle for “good enough,” we strive to disrupt. We do what we do because we want better products, because we believe in the 2nd Amendment, and because we are users — we shoot and hunt and want the best experience possible. SilencerCo enjoys the challenge of bringing products to market in a meaningful way that captures immediate market share.
We work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion, age or background, can do their best work.