*IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW FOR CUSTOMERS TRYING TO REGISTER THEIR PRODUCT*
Customers are eligible to receive a FREE Warlock, Spectre or Octane with the following qualifying serialized purchase:
– $700 Serialized purchase (pre-tax / pre tax stamp) qualifies customer to receive a free Warlock/Spectre
– $800 Serialized purchase (pre-tax / pre tax stamp) qualifies customer to receive a free Octane 45/9 or 45K
Consumer must make qualifying purchase between JUNE 15, 2018 – JULY 15, 2018 in order to qualify for the free suppressor.
Consumer must submit proof of purchase (must be a dated receipt – invoice alone does not qualify) by JULY 30, 2018 that includes date of purchase, items and/or quantities purchased, total dollar amount purchased, indication that the item has been paid in full, and serial number for suppressor purchased.
When registering the serialized product at www.silencerco.com/register, the customer must identify which SilencerCo dealer they would like their free suppressor shipped to. That dealer must have valid FFL/SOT.
Customers are responsible for purchasing their tax stamp(s).
Serialized items include all silencers, Maxim 9, and Maxim 50.
Maximum of three free silencers per customer.
Customers should allow for up to 4 months for delivery of free suppressor(s) to their selected dealer.
The purchasers name, associated with the serialized suppressor, must match the name of the individual receiving the free suppressor(s) in order to validate warranty.
If a customer states they have purchased using layaway, that customer must provide a receipt stating “paid in full” before being eligible for a free suppressor.
With a few more days to go, the response to our Summer Kickoff Promotion has exceeded all expectations. In fact it has been so successful that it has overwhelmed both our human and computer systems.
Challenges with Registration
1. Timeline – Please remember that although you only have a few more days to make a qualified purchase, registration extends to July 30th. If you have an issue with registration, please try again.
2. Bandwidth – We had tens of thousands of attempts to register over a couple days which overloaded our server. If you experience this issue, please simply try again at a later time. If you have called or emailed SilencerCo Customer Service, a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. Due to the overwhelming volume of requests, response times are longer than normal. We will respond to emails and phone calls in the order they are submitted. We greatly appreciate your patience.
3. Serial Numbers – Due to the inventory transfer forms required for NFA items, some purchases from online retailers (most commonly, Silencer Shop) may take several days to create a valid serial number in our database. With the qualified purchase period ending well before the end of the registration period, this issue should resolved itself. If you experience this issue, please simply wait 5 days after making the purchase and try again, and if it remains a problem please send an email to email@example.com.
Please carefully review the format of your serial number (see the registration page for examples), as this is the largest cause for receiving a registration error.
PURCHASE WITH AN EASYTRUST
From June 15, 2018 through July 15, 2018 purchase your suppressor with a SilencerCo EasyTrust for only $99