The Osprey series includes the Osprey 45 and Osprey 9. The unique shape and configuration of the Osprey provides for up to 30% more internal volume than a traditionally-shaped cylindrical suppressor of comparative length. Most of the silencer’s mass sits below the centerline of the host pistol’s bore which allows for more effective use of standard height sights.
Lightweight aluminum construction reduces weight at the muzzle, ensuring the shooter can easily engage targets, while also reducing the risk of pistol malfunctions. The aesthetic design of the Osprey is intended to properly complement the lines of modern semi-automatic handguns.
The Osprey is the only suppressor in SilencerCo’s product portfolio that makes use of a patented cam and cam-locking system. This system allows the suppressor to easily index to the slide of a host pistol each time the suppressor is attached to a different handgun. The unique attributes of the Osprey and its industry-leading sound performance have established it as a truly iconic and widely recognized suppressor.
Remember! Pistol silencers don’t include a piston, which is required for operation. Pistons must be ordered separately. Pistons are interchangeable for Osprey Series, Octane Series, Omega K Series, Omega 36M and Hybrid 46.
Osprey Series Fact Sheet
- Category: Pistol
- Compatible Accessories: Piston and fixed barrel spacer
- Caliber: Osprey 9: 9MM / Osprey 45: 9MM to .45ACP & 10MM
- Weight: Osprey 9: 5.5 oz. / Osprey 45: 6.2 oz
- Length: Osprey 9: 6.90” / Osprey 45: 7.90”
- Dimensions: 1.30 x 1.75″
- Materials: Aluminum & 17 – 4 SS
- Best Features: Eccentric, non-round design, patented cam-locking system indexing feature
- Ships With: Alpha Pistol Tool, spring retainer, spring, and manual