The Omega 300 is a .30 caliber silencer that is both lightweight and multi-caliber compatible. It has set the industry standard for rifle suppression since its release in 2014. The Omega 300 provides the shooter with an extremely lightweight, yet full-auto rated silencer that is as equally at home on a carbine as it is on a lightweight hunting rifle.
It is rated for all calibers ranging from 5.56 NATO to .300WM. This suppressor provides the shooter with a variety of attachment options by utilizing our Bravo style mounting system. This system allows for both the DTM option and the ASR Mounting System. The Omega 300 is also one of the first suppressors in its class to offer additional customization options by allowing the shooter to use either the included Anchor Brake or a separate caliber-specific front cap.
The Omega 300 continues to be the dominant .30 caliber rifle suppressor by which all other rifle suppressors are judged against for sound suppression, weight, length, adaptability, and overall value to the shooter.
Omega 300 Key Fact Sheet
- Category: Rifle — All Purpose
- Compatible Accessories: Bravo & ASR
- Caliber: .223 REM / 5.56 NATO to .300 WM
- Weight: 14.8 oz
- Length: 7.08”
- Materials: Cobalt-6, Inconel, 17–4 SS, & Titanium
- Best Features: All purpose, best-seller, versatile for new and seasoned shooters alike
- Ships With: 5/8 X 24 Bravo Direct Thread Mount, Bravo ASR Mount, .30 Cal 5/8 X 24 ASR Muzzle Brake, .30 Cal Anchor Brake, (2) Bravo Basic tools, (1) Bravo Multi Tool, and manual