The Hybrid 46 is a multi-caliber, multi-firearm compatible suppressor capable of accommodating a majority of the applications expected of a truly adaptable suppressor. It allows the shooter to utilize a variety of front caps and mounting options including Bravo Front Cap, Bravo Piston Mount, pistons, Bravo DTMs, and 3-lug mounts to properly attach to rifles, pistols, and subguns.
With the Hybrid 46, shooters can use both the ASR Mount and Bravo DTM in order to attach to and effectively suppress a vast majority of centerfire rifle ammunition including 5.56 NATO, .308Win, .300WM, and .338LM.
The Hybrid 46 is considered one of the first and most sought after suppressors capable of effectively suppressing large bore calibers such as .458 SOCOM and .45-70 GOV. After the Hybrid 46’s debut, it swiftly became one of the best selling suppressors ever produced and remains so today. The Hybrid 46 has firmly established itself as the standard against which all other multi-purpose, multi-caliber capable suppressors are judged.
Remember! SilencerCo silencers don’t include a piston, which is required for operation on a handgun. Pistons must be ordered separately. Pistons are interchangeable for Osprey Series, Octane Series, Omega K Series, Omega 36M and Hybrid 46.
Hybrid 46 Key Fact Sheet
- Category: Rifle — All Purpose
- Compatible Accessories: Bravo, ASR, pistons, & 3-Lug
- Caliber: 9MM to .45 ACP / 5.56 NATO to 45–70 GOV & up to .338 LM
- Weight: 14.1 oz
- Length: 7.61”
- Diameter: 1.57”
- Materials: 17-4SS, Titanium, & Inconel
- Best Features: Handles large bore calibers like .458 SOCOM & .45–70 GOV. Has the broadest spectrum of compatible calibers on both pistol and rifle platforms. Full-auto rated.
- Ships With: Bravo Piston Mount, 5/8 X 24 Bravo Direct Thread Mount, .46 Cal Bravo Front Cap, (2) Bravo Basic tool, (1) Bravo Multi Tool, and manual