The Chimera 300 is SilencerCo’s answer to customer demand and requests for a heavy-duty suppressor designed for short-barreled rifles and centerfire rifle platforms configured as pistols. The Chimera is constructed of a fully welded stainless steel tube, housing both a Cobalt 6 blast baffle and Inconel core. It is capable of withstanding hard use associated with high rates of fire of a variety of .30 and 5.56 caliber ammunition, without being hindered by any barrel restrictions.
The Chimera shares caliber ratings and similar decibel reductions with other popular .30 caliber suppressors in SilencerCo’s product portfolio and is rated from 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem through 300RUM. It is also compatible with Charlie accessories (except the Charlie Piston Mount). The Chimera is ideally positioned to be either a dedicated 5.56 suppressor or .30cal suppressor due to its compatibility with Charlie Front Caps and Charlie mounting accessories as well as its relatively short size and standard weighting for its class.
Chimera 300 Fact Sheet
- Category: Rifle — Hard Use
- Compatible Accessories: Charlie & ASR
- Caliber: .223 REM / 5.56 NATO to .300RUM
- Weight: 15.7 oz
- Length: 6.08”
- Diameter: 1.57″
- Materials: Cobalt 6, Inconel, & 17-4 SS
- Best Features: Full-auto rated, no barrel restrictions
- Ships With: Charlie ASR Mount, 5/8×24 .30 cal ASR Muzzle Brake, (2) Charlie Basic Tools, Charlie Multitool, and manual